We love our four-legged friends, and while you are staying with us, your pet is a special part of our family. For the safety and comfort of all our guests, both two and four legged… we have the following Dog policy.
• Dogs only are allowed at the York Harbor Motel in our designated pet friendly room.
• Information on pet must be provided at check-in.
• To make your dog feel at home, please don’t forget to bring their crate, doggie bed or their favorite blanket or toy with you.
• We require a cell phone number in case of an emergency.
• Pets are not to be left unattended in guest room. Maid service will not be provided for the safety of the pet and our employees without the owner being present. If the dog IS NOT in the room and you want your room cleaned please put the maid service sign on your door.
• Excessive barking, or disturbing other guests will require immediate departure without refund.
• Guests are responsible for picking up after their pets in the designated area of the Motel (at the end of room 6 in the gated grassy area behind the building).
• All pets must be on a leash at all times when outside guest’s room.
• Pets are not allowed in any public area of our property, except in designated area, for the safety of the dog and our guests.
• If there is any damage to the room from the pet or the owner, there will be an assessment of the damaged charged to the guest credit card. Guest must have a credit card on file.
• We have a two pet maximum not to exceed 50 pounds per dog.
• York Beach town animal policy allows dogs on the beach from 6PM to 8AM, starting May 20th. Dogs must be on a leash and you must clean up after your pet.
• IF you bring your dog to the beach, please rinse your dog off using the outside shower facility provided in the dog play area.